Running a successful real estate investment business is a juggling act. You need expertise in your practice area to provide services to clients. You also need the know-how to run a small business. You’ve probably been well prepared by your education and experience for the technical ins and outs of being a real estate investor. Yet what training has prepared you to run a business?
The E-Myth Real Estate Investor fills this knowledge gap, giving you a complete toolkit for either starting a real estate investment business from scratch or maximizing an existing company’s performance. Loaded with practical, powerful advice you can implement easily, this one-stop guide enables you to realize all the benefits that come with a thriving real estate investment business.
If you are looking to own your business instead of having your business own you, then you have to read The E-Myth Real Estate Investor by Than Merrill. I have met countless real estate investors over the years who now have very successful real estate businesses because of Than’s guidance and coaching.— Greg Clement, founder of Realeflow.com
Michael Gerber’s The E-Myth is one of only four books I recommend as required reading. For those looking to start and build a business of their own, this is the man who has coached more successful entrepreneurs than the next ten gurus combined. — Timothy Ferriss, #1 New York Times best-selling author, The 4-Hour Workweek
Michael Gerber forced me to think big, think real, and gave me the support network to make it happen. A new wave of entrepreneurs is rising, much in thanks to his amazing efforts and very practical approach to doing business. — Christian Kessner, founder, Higher Ground Retreats and Events
This amazing book, co-written by Michael Gerber, Than Merrill and Paul Esajian (of FortuneBuilders fame) is broken down into bite sized chunks with the following chapter titles…
- The Story of Steve and Peggy
- The Real Estate Investor’s Journey
- On the Subject of Money
- Money and Your Relationship With It
- On the Subject of Planning
- Having a Plan of Attach
- On the Subject of Management
- Becoming a Manager
- On the Subject of People
- Your Advisory Team
- On the Subject of Team Members
- Hiring and Training Employees
- On the Subject of Estimating
- Evaluating Real Estate Deals
- On the Subject of Clients
- Marketing to Get Great Deals
- On the Subject of Growth
- How to Grow Intelligently
- On the Subject of Change
- The Next-Generation Real Estate Investor
- On the Subject of Time
- Time is Your Most Valuable Asset
- On the Subject of Work
- Working Smart…Not Harder
- On the Subject of Taking Action
- Attacking Life
Flipping Awesome Takeaways
The first time I read The E-Myth by Michael Gerber, I seriously lost sleep! I was so excited about what his concepts could do for my entrepreneurial journey, and continually thought of ways to streamline processes and grow a company by stepping OUT of the day-to-day, and enabling myself to work on the strategic aspects that actually excited me. The stories Michael tells about average business owners going from failing to succeeding inspired me to know that I could do the same thing.
Further along in my journey, I found that The E-Myth was a SERIES of books, and there was one produced for the real estate investor world. How awesome! Taking the proven models created by The E-Myth and applying it directly to the REI world with people who had proven success (Than Merrill & Paul Esajian) in the real estate investor world?? What an amazing opportunity to learn.
Combining the wisdom of renowned business development expert Michael E. Gerber and the real estate investment expertise of real estate investors Than Merrill and Paul Esajian, The E-Myth Real Estate Investor equips you to…
- Liberate yourself from the predictable and often overwhelming tyranny of unprofitable, unproductive, and time-consuming routines.
- Transform yourself from a successful real estate investor into a successful real estate investor-entrepreneur.
- Rethink your business, shifting from tactical thinking (working “in” your business) to strategic thinking (working “on” your business).
- Stop trading time for dollars
- Manage those processes through which people get things done, which becomes your Management System — for everything you do
- Implement innovative systems to produce consistent results as your business grows
- Take the sanctity of time seriously, blocking for entrepreneurial work
- Create the story that becomes the heart of your business
Leading a real estate investment business can seem like a daunting task, with too few hours in the day, too many petty management issues, and constant fires that have to be put out. The E-Myth Real Estate Investor offers you a road map to create a real estate investment business that’s self-sufficient, growing, and highly profitable. Take your business to levels you didn’t think possible with this unique guide!
If you do NOT already have this book, you should! Click any of the links below to get it…
If you haven’t yet set up an account with Audible, Kindle, or Amazon Prime, they all offer free 30-day trials, which you should most definitely sign up for! Click below to sign up for trial accounts…
- Audible: 2 free audiobooks during trial, then 1 per month for just $9.99
- Kindle Unlimited: access to unlimited eBooks and audiobooks, free for 30 days then just $9.99/mo
- Amazon Prime: free 2-day shipping, unlimited streaming Prime video, unlimited photo storage, and more, free for 30 days then just $99/year