A business classic, How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling is for anyone whose job it is to sell. Whether you are selling houses or mutual friends, advertisements or ideas — or anything else — this book is for you.
When Frank Bettger was twenty-nine he was a failed insurance salesman. By the time he was forty, he owned a country estate and could have retired. What are the selling secrets that turned Bettger’s life around from defeat to unparalleled success and fame as one of the highest paid salesmen in America?
The answer is inside How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success In Selling. Bettger reveals his personal experiences and explains the foolproof principles that he developed and perfected. He shares instructive anecdotes and step-by-step guidelines on how to develop the style, spirit, and presence of a winning salesperson. No matter what you sell, you will be more efficient and profitable — and more valuable to your company — when you apply Bettger’s keep insights on…
- The power of enthusiasm
- How to conquer fear
- The key word for turning a skeptical client into an enthusiastic buyer
- The quickest way to win confidence
- Seven golden rules for closing a sale
Here’s what some other amazing, world-renowned authors had to say about How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success In Selling…
This book has helped me immeasurably, and anyone who wants to be a successful person should read it. — Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
How I Raised Myself from Failure To Success In Selling will be helping salesmen, regardless of whether they are selling insurance, or shoes, or ships, or sealing wax, long after Frank Bettger has passed away. — Dale Carnegie
This amazing book, written by Frank Bettger is broken down into 6 unique parts, each with the following chapter titles…
- PART 1: These Ideas Lifted Me Out of the Ranks of Failure
- How One Idea Multiplied My Income and Happiness
- This Idea Put Me Back Into Selling After I Had Quit
- One Thing I Did That Helped Me Destroy the Biggest Enemy I Ever Had to Face
- The Only Way I Could Get Myself Organized
- PART 2: Formula for Success In Selling
- How I Learned the Most Important Secret of Salesmanship
- Hitting the Bull’s Eye
- A $250,000 Sale in 15 Minutes
- Analysis of the Basic Principles Used in Making That Sale
- How Asking Questions Increased the Effectiveness of My Sales Interviews
- How I Learned to Find the Most Important Reason Why a Man Should Buy
- The Most Important Word I Have Found in Selling Has Only Three Letters
- How I Find the Hidden Objection
- The Forgotten Art That Is Magic In Selling
- PART 3: Six Ways To Win and Hold the Confidence of Others
- The Biggest Lesson I Ever Learned About Creating Confidence
- A Valuable Lesson I Learned About Creating Confidence from a Great Physician
- The Quickest Way I Ever Discovered to Win Confidence
- How to Get Kicked Out!
- I Found This an Infallible Way to Gain a Man’s Confidence
- How to Look Your Best
- PART 4: How to Make People Want to Do Business With You
- An Idea I Learned from Lincoln Helped Me Make Friends
- I Became More Welcome Everywhere When I Did This
- How I Learned to Remember Names and Faces
- The Biggest Reason Why Salesmen Lose Business
- This Interview Taught Me How to Overcome My Fear of Approaching Big Men
- PART 5: Steps In Sale
- The Sale Before The Sale
- The Secret of Making Appointments
- How I Learned to Outsmart Secretaries and Switchboard Operators
- An Idea That Helped Me Get Into the “Major Leagues”
- How to Let the Customer Help You Make the Sale
- How I Find New Customers and Make Old Ones Enthusiastic Boosters
- Seven Rules I Use In Closing the Sale
- An Amazing Closing Technique I Learned from a Master Salesman
- PART 6: Don’t Be Afraid To Fail
- Don’t Be Afraid to Fail!
- Benjamin Franklin’s Secret of Success and What It Did For Me
- Let’s You and I Have a Heart-to-Heart Talk
Flipping Awesome Takeaway
There are dozens of books that break down methods, facts, and success stories in and around the real estate industry. As a matter of fact, we will be recommending most of them to you over time. But there is something to be said about diving into some of the most basic success principles around, and as it relates to this book, success principles related to sales.
The industry of “real estate investing” is extremely exciting, and has a massive profit potential…but at the end of the day, with all of the different aspects involved with any of the many different methods of real estate investing, it all comes down to the same thing at the end of the day — buying and SELLING of real estate!
If you find an amazing investment opportunity in your neighborhood and want to purchase the house, you’re going to need to SELL the owner and/or the listing agent on why they should sell the house to you at the price you need to make a profit. The word “sales” is kind of dirty to most people…but it’s also extremely necessary in the world of real estate.
For the slim few number of real estate investors who actually take the time to study the art of sales, there will be an extreme dividend paid to them in the form of quantity of deals they acquire. For the savviest real estate investors…more deals = more profits! In order to get more deals, you owe it to yourself to master the art of selling.
This book, How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success In Selling, is one of the best in the business for getting you started on becoming a master salesperson!
If you do NOT already have this book, you should! Click any of the links below to get it…
If you haven’t yet set up an account with Audible, Kindle, or Amazon Prime, they all offer free 30-day trials, which you should most definitely sign up for! Click below to sign up for trial accounts…
- Audible: 2 free audiobooks during trial, then 1 per month for just $9.99
- Kindle Unlimited: access to unlimited eBooks and audiobooks, free for 30 days then just $9.99/mo
- Amazon Prime: free 2-day shipping, unlimited streaming Prime video, unlimited photo storage, and more, free for 30 days then just $99/year